Our volunteers are ambassadors to the community and contribute to many areas of our operations.
If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your professional experience and give back to your community, we invite you to become a volunteer.
Your commitment can make a difference in the lives of rural and poor people and their families.
For more information on our volunteer program, please click here to download an application. Please apply with a CV and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants interested in our volunteer program must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years old and have completed their COVID vaccination(s).
- Commit to a minimum of 100 hours, during a term of 6 months
- Must be able to commit to a regularly scheduled shift at least once a week, for a minimum of 4 hours
- Must adhere to our dress code policy — looking presentable.
- Must attend an all-day or virtual volunteer orientation
- Must adhere to all safety and policies and procedures
If accepted as a volunteer, participants must also complete the following requirements:
- Volunteers who are 18 or older, must pass a background check
Detailed information about volunteer requirements is also provided at our orientation sessions.
*All orientations will be held virtually, 9:30-11:30 a.m., via Zoom (link will be provided a week before orientation to those who apply).